Vacation Home Community
The dream of your own place Up North can come true!
- lake access to the Chippewa Flowage
- bar and full-menu restaurant only steps away
- boat launch on-site
- room for a garage
- room for your own firepit
- Use of resort amenities: docking, fish cleaning shack, wooded paths, beach, playground, horseshoes, basketball and video game room
- only minutes from Hayward’s shopping, restaurants, museums, attractions and fun
- are you a golfer? you’ll love the variety of courses in our area!
- Chippewa Flowage is famous for fishing. Tell your own (true) fish story!
- Love visitors? Have them stay in one of our cabins/cottages then enjoy evenings by the firepit, catching the sunset or viewing the northern lights
Come Home to Hayward, Wisconsin!
R&R Bayview Vacation Home Community has three lots available for immediate occupancy. Each lot is 60′ x 120′ or larger. With each lot you get access to Wisconsin ‘s largest wilderness lake and use of R&R Bayview resort amenities. Not to mention a great Bar/Restaurant within walking distance. Winter time puts you in the heart of over 500 miles of snowmobile trails. Just open your garage and fire up the sleds; or head out to one of the many lakes for some great ice fishing. During the summer invite your friends to come to your place up North, we have eight cottages and plenty for the family to do.
Located on thirty wooded acres bordering the national forest. These lots are spacious; plenty of room for that garage for your toys. Some lots are 65′ x 180′, with a little clearing you can set a fire pit in your back yard. Pick out your lot now!
It is said that people come here for the beauty and nature; they stay because of the people. Once you’ve seen this gorgeous lake property, you’ll see why people….
Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime.
Homesites rent for $2580 per year!
Learn more about Up North living! Call Us at 1-800-469-8888 or send us an e-mail!